Additional competences and the qualification acquired by the applicant in the process of realization of the program in the attestation format are verified by the educational and qualification diploma of the IASHE. They are also listed in the enclosure (on the official European form) corresponding to the model developed by the European Commission and the UNESCO/(CEPES) within the program of the general European diploma enclosure - Europass Diploma Supplement.
Upon request an applicant may be provided with the Europass Mobility (European document, indicating all experience of international work and education). An applicant must successfully pass the program for that.
Upon request of the person concerned all documents (in English) verifying the procedure of successful participation in the educational program and relevant qualification assigned, may be supplemented with official translations into languages chosen by such person.
Europass Diploma Supplement is issued in English.
Europass Diploma Supplement issued this way fully corresponds to the model developed by the European Commission and the UNESCO/(CEPES). It is the official basis for international recognition of the educational qualification as well as academic and professional mobility of the interested person.
In accordance with international agreements documents of the Europass system do not require legalization or apostille. Anyway verification of the Doctoral Diploma with the British apostille may be provided for additional payment.
Documental verification of positive results of passing of the program is carried out during the period of one calendar month. Documents are sent to the person concerned through postal or courier services (paid by the client).
The cost of participation in the program (taking into account the scientometric indexing of publications and preparation of documents):
1) Master of scientific-analytical creativity / «biblio» (MSAC/B) – 800,0 €
2) Doctor of scientific-analytical creativity / «biblio» (DSAC/B) – 1200,0 €
Preferential compensation of insufficient criteria of the program implementation
If the applicant has not less than 50% of the necessary general number of original publications at the certain moment, such applicant has the right to benefit from the preferential mode of the preliminary (accelerated) implementation of the bibliographic scientific-analytical program with prolongation of liabilities. Such mode assumes that on the basis of the special application the applicant has the right to deposit the advance payment for every insufficient publication. This way the applicant will be able to publish the necessary number of works within the framework of the GISAP project throughout the following calendar year. After presentation of such works in the GISAP project and their publication in the IASHE issues in future the applicant won't have to pay for the preliminarily paid services. In case if the applicant benefiting from in the preferential mode of the preliminary (accelerated) program implementation doesn't fulfill own obligations in publication of original scientific reports, the following legal consequences will emerge:
1) Advance payments will not be returned;
2) The corresponding preliminarily assigned qualification will be marked with the status "attestation verification mode" in archives and attestation documents of the IASHE. As soon as the applicant fulfills own obligations during the established calendar year the status "attestation verification mode" in relation to the indicated qualification will be canceled and changed into the standard status: "attestation successful".
The advance payments for the insufficient publications:
1) For 1 attestation publication within the framework of the GISAP project (research analytics championships) - 100,0 €.
2) For 1 status publication within the framework of the GISAP project (international scientific-practical conferences) – 70,0 €.