1) In accordance with norms of the General Regulations and the Prize Regulations of the IASHE, the Academy has the right to bestow scientific degrees and academic status-titles to certain winners and awardees of final research analytics championships of the corresponding year. The following grounds for acquisition of status-titles by the GISAP participants are determined by the abovementioned Regulations (amounts of credits to be earned by such persons during the indicated year):
a) to receive the status title of "The IASHE Corresponding Member" - 1500 credit points;
b) to receive the status title of "The IASHE Academician" - 2000 credit points.
Considering the abovementioned, the GISAP project participants have the right to receive the corresponding status-title of the IASHE in the presence of the following conditions:
a) relevant person reaches a prize-winning place in the alpha-championship or the absolute championship following the results of the year;
b) relevant person accumulates the necessary number of credit points within the reporting year.
2) The IASHE Corresponding Members have the status of the associated members of the Academy participating in activity of the IASHE Scientific Congress with the right of an advisory vote.
3) Full members - the IASHE Academicians possess all completeness of rights of the IASHE Scientific Congress activity participant with a vote corresponding to the title category.
4) In accordance with the IASHE Regulations status-titles are not indisputable and termless. They impose certain obligations in systematic confirmation of personal research activity and efficiency on their owners. In particular, owner of the status-title "The IASHE Corresponding member" must confirm such title annually through accumulation of not less than 300 credits and earning two winner's diplomas of any kind in every reporting year. "The IASHE Academician" must annually earn not less than 500 credits and three winner's diplomas of any kind in every reporting year. In the presence of these conditions owners of the status-titles receive golden title-marks annually. These marks are pasted on diplomas of the IASHE Corresponding Member or the Academician and thereby prolong the effect of these documents.
5) The person confirming "The IASHE Corresponding Member" status-title for three years in a row acquires a title of "The IASHE Academician" automatically.
6) Sometimes it is more difficult to win a prestigious title than to defend it systematically confirming high level of own scientific achievements. Therefore there is an internal hierarchy of Full Members (Academicians) within the IASHE structure. Such formal differentiation reflects duration and scale of successful scientific activity of a certain person:
a) during the first three years of confirmation of "the IASHE Academician" status-title the corresponding person has the 3rd title-category "Tropos-Academician" (or "the Sapphire Academician"; 1 voice at meetings of the IASHE Scientific Congress);
b) during the 4th and the 5th years of confirmation of "the IASHE Academician" status-title the corresponding person has the 2nd title-category "Stratum-Academician" (or "the Emerald Academician"; 1.5 voices at meetings of the IASHE Scientific Congress);
c) during the 6th and the 7th years of confirmation of "the IASHE Academician" status-title the corresponding person has the 1st title-category "Mesos-Academician" (or "the Ruby Academician"; 2 voices at meetings of the IASHE Scientific Congress);
d) during the 8th and the 9th years of confirmation of "the IASHE Academician" status-title the corresponding person has the highest title category "Therme-Academician" (or "the Diamond Academician"; 2.5 voices at meetings of the IASHE Scientific Congress)
e) during the 10th and the following years of confirmation of "the IASHE Academician" status-title the corresponding person has the highest possible title-category "Ekho-Academician" (or "the Brilliant Academician"; 3 voices at meetings of the IASHE Scientific Congress).
6) Due to the acquisition of each next title category, the IASHE Academician gains the special diploma and a mark.
7) The person who hasn't confirmed the status-title once, keeps the termless right to mention the corresponding academic title among own personal characteristics and achievements with the "Eх" prefix.
8) The person who hasn't confirmed the status title once, can compensate such interruption of membership in the IASHE and restore the membership by accumulation of not less than 1000 credits and reaching a prizewinning place following the yearly results in the alpha research analytics championship of any level during any next reporting year.
9) The IASHE Academicians are offered to members of National research analytics Federations of corresponding countries as candidates for filling of senior positions in such Federations.
10) The IASHE Academicians receive a personal invitation to present their original educational programs at the IASHE International University of Innovative Analytics planned to be launched in 2014.
11) Credits indicated in the par. 1 of the present Provision are acquired by participants of the GISAP research analytics championships in accordance with rules established in the IASHE Prize Regulations.
12) During calculation of credits indicated in the present Regulations and necessary for acquisition or confirmation (ensuring the growth) of status-titles, credits acquired in the reporting year in the "PlatoNick" project are also taken into account, but not more than 1/3 of the necessary volume of credits.