Scientific and analytical program of the researcher's educational and professional qualification improvement (hereinafter referred to as the program) – is an educational procedure, aimed at stimulation of scientific and analytical creative activity of researchers and qualification-based interpretation of results of such activity expressed in marks given to author’s studies by representatives of an open expert community.
The program is implemented under the aegis of the IASHE project “International University of Scientific and Innovative Analytics” and within the framework of the “International scientific and analytical project” (GISAP) of the IASHE.
The program is characterized by the following qualification instruments:
- Monitoring, analysis and assessment of systematic scientific activity and quality of publications during a long period of time;
- Intensive nature of demonstration of high scientific qualification at presentation and publication of author’s studies within research analytics championships of the GISAP project;
- Collegial expert assessment of the quality of author’s scientific studies by professional international expert community;
- Several stages of the collegial expert assessment;
- Optimal volume and accumulative nature of assessment-based resources convertible into the educational qualification;
- Competitive nature of research analytics championships (success in championships is a basis of the scientific and analytical academic program of the IASHE) assumes comparison and professional discussion of original scientific studies. This consequence contributes to the maximum detection of qualitative features of scientific works and their objective assessment;
- Key criteria of assessment of author’s scientific studies are their theoretical and practical reasonability, innovations and originality.
Supplementary education is acquired by the trainee through improvement of the level of educational and professional competence as well as accumulation of potential in the field of implementation of scientific and analytical activity and innovative work.
Successful passing of the program by the applicant assumes mastering of exclusive methods of implementation of research activity and new arrays of knowledge as well as formation of innovative approaches to solution of urgent scientific problems. Such scientific-educational activity has a nature of combination of collective professional interaction with colleagues, self-education and expert assessment of results of scientific studies. As the program is implemented, the applicant receives additional competences and therefore acquires the relevant professional qualification widening his educational status.
Advanced target-oriented contents of the program:
Participant of the program acquires advanced knowledge and research skills in the field of his sectoral scientific interests as well as developed analytical skills and inclinations to original thinking and innovative solution of scientific problems, discussion-related rhetoric potential and additional pedagogical resources after implementation of the following elements of the program: application of knowledge and skills acquired within the higher education system in research activities; constant thematic self-education and widening of the professional competence; mastering new methods of implementation, stimulation and development of scientific creativity within the GISAP project; analysis of literature and other informational sources; carrying out scientific studies and presentation of their results in author’s publications; presentation of original scientific works to the international expert community for public discussion; participation in open professional discussions connected with publications of authors; collegial expert assessment of original authors' studies - determination of their scientific value and comparison with thematic works of other scientists; publication of author’s scientific studies in international specialized journals.
Contents of the competence: ability to carry out comprehensive analytical work; ability to solve scientific problems of high complexity; non-standard thinking and ability to create analytical innovations; ability to hold professional discussions on high scientific level; ability to systematize and optimize scientific information; significant pedagogical potential.