1. Participation in doctoral programs is a free will of the persons concerned.
2. The person concerned has the right to enter or leave a doctoral program upon his own decision any time throughout the year.
3. Participation in the doctoral program does not require an interested person to write any applications or personal entering into special administrative or contractual relationship with the IASHE.
4. Participation of an interested person in doctoral programs is carried out in accordance with the rules, established by this Provision upon the condition that the person has the status the research analytics championship participant.
5. This Provision has the status of a standard contract of free joining of the interested parties to doctoral programs, upon condition of compliance of such persons with the requirements for of doctoral programs participants.
6. Participation in doctoral programs is realized through participation of the person in the research analytics championships of the GISAP project. Any participant of research analytics championships of the GISAP has a right to refuse to participate in the doctoral program or ignore the factor of application of data concerning his achievements in the project for the reporting year (for their qualification assessment). Any member has the right to refuse to obtain a doctoral qualification and the relevant documents, formalized by the IASHE.
7. Participation in doctoral programs does not require any additional payments from the person concerned, except for the remuneration of expenses of the IASHE on preparation, making up and postal transfer of relevant documents.
8. Member of a doctoral program has the status of the scientific-analytical doctoral qualification applicant (doctoral candidate).
9. Results of the applicant’s participation in the research analytics championships of the GISAP (an outcome of the representation of scientific studies of individual authorship only within the project) are taken into account in doctoral programs.
10. An applicant has the right to participate in the doctoral program only within the framework of the sectoral specialization, corresponding to his basic higher education.
11. If an applicant has several educational qualifications in the field of higher education in various fields of science, he has the right to participate in the relevant number of doctoral programs of corresponding branches of science. As an exception, another variant is also allowed: parallel (together with the doctoral program) passage of the corresponding basic educational qualification of the person, as well as the doctoral program in objectively related specialization (for this specialization an applicant must have additional qualifications, skills or experience in scientific, educational or another professional activity).
12. Simultaneous participation of an applicant in several sectoral doctoral programs involves their separate accounting. It is not allowed to combine the results of such participation to meet qualification requirements.
13. Within the realization of a sectoral doctoral program the results of an applicant’s participation in research analytics championships of the GISAP project of different levels in one or several thematic (problematic) sections within the relevant branch of science are taken into account.
14. In the context of implementation of a doctoral program an applicant is free to choose thematic sections of the GISAP research analytics championships, in which he presents his researches (an obligatory condition: such sections must correspond to the sectoral type of the doctoral program). While selecting these thematic sections, an applicant should take into account the rules of the GISAP research analytics championships. According to these rules the stability of a person’s participation in championships within the same sections is a significant advantage on the path of achieving better tournament results.
15. Doctoral programs subject to realization during each (reporting) year. The results of the applicant's participation in the doctoral program of the current year that do not meet the minimum acceptable qualification requirements (compliance with the doctoral qualification requirements) are not transferred to the next year and not summed up with similar past or future results.
16. Doctoral program is considered to be successfully implemented if the results of the applicant’s participation in research analytics championships of the GISAP for the reporting year correspond to the minimum acceptable qualification requirements in any of the doctoral qualifications established by this Provision.
17. If the applicant’s results of participation in the research analytics championships of the GISAP in the same branch for the reporting year correspond to the minimum qualification requirements in several doctoral qualifications of the same branch, the applicant acquires the highest of these qualifications.
18. During several years of participation in the GISAP project and doctoral programs, the same person can become the owner of several identical sectoral doctoral qualifications.
19. Several lower level sectoral doctoral qualifications (acquired by a person over several years of participation in the GISAP project and doctoral programs) can be converted into high level sectoral doctoral qualification in accordance with the proportions of equalization (exchange) of doctoral qualifications, stated by this Provision.
20. The procedure and results of doctoral programs, as well as the level of doctoral qualifications assigned to any candidate do not depend on presence or absence of any academic degrees and are not associated with these degrees.