JOINT FURTHER EDUCATION PROGRAM AIMED AT TRAINING EXPERTS WITH DEMANDED OR EXCLUSIVE COMPETENCES
Status and peculiarities of a program: Depending on the content of the corresponding educational program, the following institutions can act as partners of the University:
- International Union of Commerce and Industry (IUCI; London, United Kingdom);
- International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE; London, United Kingdom);
- American International Commercial and Arbitration Court (AICAC; Wilmington, USA), and also other scientific, educational, expert or commercial entities from around the world invited to take part.
The joint further education programs are aimed at training within the following specialities: The programs of training and certifying experts in the following fields are currently available:
- international arbitrators
- experts in the field of international economic relations
- experts in the field of international insurance
- experts in the field of international traffic, chartering and agency services
- experts in the field of international consulting
- experts in the field of international investment, international credit and financial operations
- experts in the field of international protection of copyright and the neighbouring rights
- experts in the field of international commercial representation
- experts in the field of stock exchange trading, commodity operations and stockbroking
- experts in the field of crisis and innovative management.
Depending on the needs of the educational services market and the labour market, as well as the interest manifested by entities implementing the educational programs jointly, specialists can be trained in any field and can acquire any qualifications (set of knowledge and skills)possible.
Educators: Teaching staff of any program may be formed in various combinations from the list of educators of the interested University, as well as domestic and foreign experts invited
Training materials: Depending on the content of programs, educational materials can include electronic and printed information, as well as lecture courses and additional references
Attestation: 1) Taking final exams; 2) Students write corresponding professional essays in English; essays are published in field-specific collections of scientific works and professional journals of the IASHE assuming the international expert assessment of such papers.
Documents: 1) A certificate verifying the fact of successful completion of a program and issued by the IASHE (UK), the University and other founders of an educational program together;
2) The IASHE diploma “Analyst in the corresponding field” (for those having completed the program with distinction);
3) Europass Diploma Supplement to the IASHE diploma;
4) Europass Mobility to the IASHE diploma;
5) Special international certificate issued by the field-specific institution (for example, the AICAC certificate of a candidate to the arbitrators list - for those having completed the program with distinction, published 3 relevant reports in English in the GISAP: Economics, Jurisprudence and Management journal and received positive expert assessment mark).
Outcome of implementation for a student: Acquisition of an exclusive educational qualification (competence) of further education;
- Acquisition of the "second" British diploma of further education on the basis of the existing higher education, with issuance of the Europass system documents;
- Improvement and extension of qualification and skills;
- International recognition of an array of knowledge, academic qualifications and professional skills of an expert;
- Acquisition of professional publications in the field-specific editions (collections of scientific works and/or specialized journals) of the IASHE – this considerably improves the educational competence and professional status of the interested person in the labour market and in the academic environment;
- Acquisition of the basic scientometric ranking of the researcher (within scientometric indexing of the British editions);
- Ensuring the understanding of terms, quality and outcome of studying of the person in the corresponding educational programs at the international level;
- Providing the European regulatory support to the process of recognition of the graduates’ educational qualifications (diplomas);
- Providing the European regulatory support to the process of professional and academic mobility of students, scholars or professional experts;
- Considerable facilitation of employment of the expert in the foreign companies and abroad;
- Competitive advantages of the graduate on the national level and abroad.
Outcome of implementation for a University:
- The university acquires the status of the national centre of European certification and mobility ensuring;
- The university reasonably acquires the status of the international scientific centre (centre of development of the young scholars’ innovations);
- The university acquires the actual “European” status and the corresponding image;
- Competitive advantages for the university in Ukraine and abroad;
- Interest to the university from the side of foreign students with high demands in relation to the international recognition of the acquired education, as well as the academic and professional mobility;
- Commercial benefit.